Monday, October 5, 2009

Turning over a new leaf

So, one thing I have come to realize lately is that you can't decide the people who walk into your life. You can't control at ALL...but what you can control - is who you let stay. Who you left effect you, who you let change you - for the better or the worst.

Today i am letting go of people who don't need to stay. Who should have NEVER been as big of a part as they were.

There are few things that I TRULY can't stand. One of which is cheaters. Any situation of cheating is wrong - but whats worse is when you do it while your husband is fighting for our freedom. That was the FINAL straw for me.

I have recently been blessed with such amazing friends here. Drama free. All of our previous great amazing friends have moved on, away from Kirtland. We miss them sooo much! but we are blessed here.

The last thing I will tolerate is a personal attack on my character. Especially when that attack is on my christianity! How dare someone assume that they can even understand it when they dont believe in God? I will continue to pray for that family though. At the very least, for the kids involved.

So, as a closer on such a strange blog - NEVER let someone stay in your life who is toxic! It will either bring you down, or you will eventually have to walk away - or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment