Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gotta Love Sundays

Our week is pretty crazy around here. With Marcus working nights, appointments, dinner, tv shows, etc. its pretty much organized chaos. Saturday night is the out night. Weither its bowling or party or bbq, theres always something to do to get out of the house. But Sundays...bboy do I love Sundays!

Sundays are our lazy days. Get out of bed around noonish or later. i know what you're all thinking...NOON?! With a baby?! yup. she just cuddles with us. We are awake for a while before we pull ourselves from the sheets for brunch. Since Marcus and I were married, weekend mornings were our cuddling time! We would just lay in each others arms talking about nothing important or not even talk at all and just stare at the beautiful sunshine God had blessed us with coming in thru the window. or clouds, raindrops...whatever flavor of weather God thought was appropriate for the day. We just lay there cuddling, being so glad for all of our blessing.

Then we get up, and basically veg out wherever we feel the need. Eat whatever we are in the mood for, and just hang out. Yes, occasionally theres cleaning to be done, or errands to run - but usually, we are just homebodies. Pj wearing, bad haired, and even occasionally bad breathed...lazy lazy Sundays.

And today, is an equally lazy Sunday. Marcus had some of his friends over last night, drinking and playing video games. I stayed up laughing with them until about 4am. Then decided Cadence would need at least one parent today so I went off to bed and left them to their drinks and Bourne Ultimatum - can i just say yummmmmmmy! Jason Bourne <3

I woke up at 1:30pm and wondered why Marcus wasnt in the bed with me...and why I hadnt heard Cadence cry at all! Come down the stairs to see Marcus holding Cadence - both totally asleep. Totally brings tears to your eyes to see something so innocent....so sweet. I came down and gave him a little kiss and he woke up. Took the baby and said go back to sleep hon. Put her in her swing, and they both slept. I just sat here...surfing the internet, watching the loves of my life as they slept.

Now its 4:30, Marcus still snoring off last night, and me and Cadence are just hanging out. I love seeing that gummy smile I must say. She's just sitting here talking.

I must say you should all be very very say that you dont have this little girl in your life every single day. You're missing out and I feel sorry for u :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment