Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Debt-o-licious

Ok so, I moved home to be closer to family in case one or both of us got sick, i moved home to be able to see part of my neices' lives, but mostly, i moved home...to pay off some DEBT!

Some is the key word here. Marcus would have to be deployed...for...EVER to pay off all of our debt. But, he volunteered for this deployment so that, in the end, we can be better off than before he left.

For some reason before he left I thought we were going to make a lot more than we actually are. I think I wasnt including the fact that I still have monthly bills to pay. lol

So far, we have completely paid off 1 credit card, 1 loan, and 1 other item. 3 of 8 total debt items, but im only counting 7 because I dont think my vehicle counts. lol I'm talking the useless debt. The debt we sould have never had in the first place and we practically have nothing to show for it, stupid, dumb, young, stupid mistakes kinda debt. Yea, we have 7 of those.

BUT 3 are paid off. 3 of 7. Almost half of total debts - not bad huh? I was really REALLY hoping before the end of this that I'd have 5 of the seven paid off, but it seems like i will only get to 4. 4 is better than 7 right?

At the end of all of this, i swear I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, buy useless stuff again. Credit cards are only for emergancy things you dont have enough savings to cover - do you understand? boy, do i...

No comments:

Post a Comment