Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Florida

On our way to Florida, we stayed the night in Biloxi. These pictures are of us playing at the park before we headed to Florida to my brothers.

We spent last week in Florida with my brother! It was so much fun hanging out with them. I got to check out some of his base which was pretty cool. Tried some new recipes I was sure I would hate, but actually loved! It was a good visit. Here's some pictures from the visit.



On the way home, we stayed a couple nights at my nannys house. My nanny is my mothers sister. lol I'm from Louisiana and we have a lot of cajun traditions so a lot of times when I say my nanny, people assume my grandma, but nope. It's my aunt.

Anyways, Cadence has quite a bit of firsts this weekend. As she gets older, you start to notice the fact that she is just plan running out of firsts. All the first holidays are gone, first teeth, first solids, etc. Things start to dwendle away pretty quickly. Makes you sad! This weekend she "met" her great grandma & grandpa for the first time.






She also had her VERY FIRST HAIR CUT!!!






This is my nanny taking the first snip!
Cadence smiling at herself in the mirror!
Me catching as much hair as I could!
All the hair we saved!
All done! My beautiful nanny & beautiful daughter!



It was rather bitter sweet without Marcus here, but I know he will be around for many many more haircuts!!!

We had so much fun with our family this past week! but we are also glad to be back at Tashas, we missed them & our Maddi Mooski!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment