Saturday, February 7, 2009

In the beginning...

Well, first, i am an addict. Not to drugs, alcohol, sex...well maybe sex...but the kind of addict I'm referring to is this. Blogging. Writing. Expressing myself with words. that's me. I'm new to this site, but not new to the act. My previous bloggings went down on myspace. A friend of mine has one here, and after reading, and reading...and reading, i decided this could b a new beginning for me. A new place to just let it all out. So, here I am.

The background - I'm 22 years old. Born and raised in good ole Louisiana. Miss it so! Currently residing in New Mexico due to my husband's job. He is my hero, and probably a lot of other peoples. He is currently serving for the US Air Force. He fixes planes basically. We tried for three very long very hard years, and in December, gave birth to our little miracle baby! Her name is Cadence. She is truly the biggest and best thing I have ever done, and a miracle straight from the hands of God!

Currently - I am a stay at home mom. Cadence is 6 weeks today. Boy does time truly fly! She's growing and changing every day. It's too fast, and too much to take in. I miss my little baby already...and this is only the beginning!

Goals for 2009 - currently our biggest goal is to pay off some serious debt. Thanks to the tax break, we will get a lot of it paid off in the next couple of weeks, and hopefully, Lord willing, get the rest paid off before the end of the year!!! It's crazy to think that after 3 years of trying so hard, we will actually get there. We will see how this year pans out, and hopefully be right here, a year from now, debt free! We want to buy a house Jan 2010. So this other debt must be paid off by then. Let's all hope!

There it is folks...the beginning...the first blog to grace your presence from me - unless you're farmiliar with my myspace blog...in which case, welcome to the new! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment