Sunday, February 22, 2009

whooooooaaaa little rock...lol

Well, its been a while so i figured i should update on everything going on right now. Cadence is almost 2 months old. She talks and now she rolls from her tummy to her back. The dr says shes doing everything ahead of schedule - which kinda makes me sad! lol i mean, dont get me wrong, i dont wanna b behind schedule...but i dont want her to keep growing either!! lol dont tell her, but she gets her shots this week. on weds i believe! and then, as long as all goes well, shes getting her ears peirced this weekend! whoa, time flies!

Marcus and I are absolutely wonderful! We have our moments, but all together, we have been doing great. Communication is key. sometimes we comunicate a little too well. lol Him working nights still sucks to me, but he likes the schedule, so who am i to complain?!

For about a year now I have been telling him that we need to find antoher base to live. I am just sick of this place. I don't want to raise my kids here. It's too dangerous. It's away from home. It's just not a nice place to be. So, i think I have finally talked him into trying to get orders to Little Rock. there's a couple of steps he can take, and he has done the first one already. After the next one, we just wait and pray! Little rock is only 7 hours from home. We can hunt and fish. It's only a couple hours from Tennessee so we can vacation! We will be able to enjoy life without worrying about getting shot or looking at someone the wrong way. I hate it here. Hate it! so much. So, pray that it is the Lord's will for us to get this!!!

Otherwise, here we are. 2 months after my tiny little 5lb miracle baby was born. and here she is. Growing up too fast! My friends son is 10m and that just seems so odd to me! I remember her having miles and while in the hospital, i told her i was pregnant! and now here we are. Babies in hand. Totally different. They grow up too fast, and im scared if i dont pay attention to the little things, i'll forget all these moments!!!!

Well, thats good for now. Hey, Marcus gets a raise next month! WOOT WOOT to that!! lol ok well, ttyl guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment