Friday, February 27, 2009

Operation Sleeping at night...

Yes, one of the things my lovely little cc has picked up on is her Daddy's schedule! It's driving me insane not to see the sunshine! She sleeps all day til about 7pm then shes up, eats, up for a couple hrs. takes an hr nap and up all night! I am posting this at 4:34AM!!! lol So, i decided that this is just not tolerable - haha - so as of today & tom (hopefully it can be fixed in a couple of days) we are preforming operation sleep at night! She sleeps 6 hrs spanes, so i have a STTN'er (sleep thru the nighter) who just so happens to be sleeping thru the day haha Hopefully I can get her into this schedule pretty easily. The only thing that may hinder this is the fact that shes getting her shots today! and they usually make them pretty tired! i just hope she has no bad reactions and who knows, maybe she'll b just a perfect little lady after. we are also bringing the dogs to the vet this morning to get their shots and get microchips. we have to thanks to good ole housing. barf! ill b super glad to leave this place, if we ever leave this place! Well, my sisters shower is next weekend and im super sad i cant b there. i wanna c her belly again! and im sure pl would love to see Cadence. too bad dude. and it pretty much sucks actually. At least we will be there in May to see the baby. I guess that's the better choice! I don't guess, I know. I'm just gunna b even more depressed once I realize how much smaller then my baby she will be. Well, unless shes a 10 pounder like her daddy. haha but seriously, my little cc is not the same baby i brought hoem from the hospital and im pretty darn sad about it! dont get me wrong, i love all the things she does now like talking and fallowing u when u walk aross the room with her eyes. she chews her hands and drools like a crazy woman! she smiles at us all the time now and its prettty exciting! shes definately a happy baby...i wouldnt trade her for the world! anyways, this has become a huge ramble eh? ok well, ill keep u posted! Say a little prayer my baby girl feels ok after her shots. shes gunna hate us for it! ttyl

1 comment:

  1. If you guys come in May, my little guy might be here too!

    ReplyDelete